Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- Featuring selected pine wood on top and hand wrought iron throughout.
- White antique finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to solid pine.
- Back of bar features two utility drawers featuring metal ball bearing glides.
- Barn doors on side offer convenience and rustic appeal. Two sliding doors that reveal a fixed shelf all through the middle of the bar.
- Wine bottle storage (hold 5 bottles).
- Cast iron bottle opener.
- Metal foot-rest.
- Custom pulls with non-chip finish.
- Selected pine adds great value.
- Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
- English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
- Offers an updated trendy configuration in a comfortable rustic look.
- Plenty of storage options.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.